Exclusive technology found only in the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven
1. First, set the function knob to the desired setting. You can choose from several settings: bake, toast, roast, broil, rotisserie, and warm.
2. The oven will quickly pre-heat. Once pre-heated, push the door release button to open the oven door and add your food.
3. Close the oven door and lower the sealing lever. Place the vent release valve into the sealed position and set your timer.
4. When cooking is complete, open the vent release valve to release the steam.
5. When the steam has vented, you may unlock the lever and open the door. Please use caution, oven exterior may be hot.
Imagine the speed and flavor infusion of a pressure cooker expanded to the versatile function of a countertop oven. With the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven you can roast, bake, broil, toast and re-heat, all in record time. The heat is in constant contact with the food for perfect, even browning and caramelization.
Poultry cooks in a third of the time. Steaks and ribs are finished in record time. Roast tender vegetables more quickly. Even baked goods rise perfectly faster than normal in this incredible electric oven.